Oil & Gas
Our Client is the Operator of this Multi-Billion $ Project with involves the construction of an integrated wellhead, production and accommodations platform.The Project is currently in Fabrication Stage at one of the Top 3 Yards in Korea and the client is committed to technology innovations that reduce environmental impacts and enhance safety.Gas from the field will be exported to the UK via a gas pipeline.
- To ensure that the quality of fabrication for his discipline, performed by the Contractor, subcontractors or vendors, whether on the Yard or in workshops, comply with the contract requirement and the detailed engineering.
- To report daily and weekly progress to the Supervisor in charge, highlighting any issues that may impact safety, schedule, cost and/or quality. To be able to propose technical solutions on site, in coordination with the Contractor
- To identify and anticipate any risk of slippage or blocking point, and propose remedial action.
- Inspect, monitor and / or witness Topsides construction, completion and pre-commissioning activities carried out by Contractor or subcontractors related to his discipline until sail away.
- Participate on daily meetings if needed, attend tool box meetings regularly, give instructions to his Contractor if necessary, collect information and ensure that Company requirements are understood and implemented by Contractor.
- Coordinate the preparation of documents necessary to monitor telecom works such as drawings ITP’s, specifications certificates and working instructions for all E&I construction works. Check that the relevant documents are the latest and approved ones.
- Ensure the implementation of the procedures ,ITP,WPS, Specifications, drawings ,certificates ,Working & Safety instructions for all construction works related to his assigned scope of work
- Check & Liaise with the CTR for timely availability of suitable resources.
- Permanently visit and liaise with contractor personnel on site to keep the line management with all ongoing / weekly forecasted activities related to the work.
- Check that the appropriate documents are available on the site in the last revision.
- Review schedule and advise his Manager of drift and delays. Anticipate construction problems in his discipline, report to his management and participate in problems solving.
- Cooperate with all Disciplines if required, QC Team and other discipline Inspectors and may assist Commissioning team if required.
- Assist to raise NCR’s if necessary, assist reworks and Site queries clearances in his discipline.
- Raise Punches in his discipline; follow the associated punch lists clearance by Contractor.
- Ensure that the construction equipment used in his discipline has valid certificates and is in good and safe conditions.
- Assign ICAPS sheets and monitor that tasks sheets are properly completed and check randomly the RFC dossiers.
- Ensure that sail away is timely prepared in his discipline with correct identification and material location, preservation and sea-fastening.
- Participate in the preparation of As Built documentation already during Inspection period.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by his hierarchy.
- Large experience on similar topside at equivalent position.
- Familiar with NCS requirements (PSA/NORSOK) and TOTAL SA General Specifications.
- English & Korean fluent.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 8
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 5