Our client is a technology leader and the worlds leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, and industrial gas turbines.
* Develop and Enhance Process Flow to meet objective of Quality and Productivity
* Implement Test processes in line with company standard processes and testing equipment in process.
* Troubleshoot and repair circuit board tester machine
* Sustaining and improving Product Testing Performance follow KPI
* Provide technical training needs for new test engineers and concerned job functions, as needed
* Work on testing projects which may require collaboration and integration with other functions
* Evaluate projects and prepare feasibility studies to define desired results, assess value proposition and determine project plans
* Perform capital forecasting correlation and reporting as it relates to new product introduction, product capacity increases, Equipment replacement and process continuous improvement
* Perform process improvement activities to reduce Defect and improve Velocity
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree in Electrical ,Electronics or Mechatronics, mechatronics
* Experience 5 years up in Testing Engineer Background of manufacturing such as Automotive or Electronics business.
* Understand schematics for Trouble shoot and establish robust process in place.
* Strong problem solving, decision making and technical report writing skills.
* Knowledge of manufacturing Testing concepts
* Knowledge of troubleshooting product specific test hardware that is used by the test software to test the products is desired, and a natural extension of understanding the test solution.
* Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
* Good communication in Thai language (Writing, Speaking, reading)
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.