TISI Auditor/Lead Auditor
Oil & Gas
• To assimilate, understand and operate the Bureau Veritas Certification Quality Management System in all activities relevant to the post, and to liaise with the Technical Manager regarding changes to its design and implementation.
• To perform audits in any capacity in conformance the - Procedure for the Performance of Audits of Company Supplier Management Systems.
• To control, as necessary, teams of Auditors during the activities.
• To decide upon evidence gained during Audits whether or not certification should be granted or allowed to continue.
• In performing the duties to ensure that such duties are performed in an efficient and commercially expedient way.
• To assist in the training of other Auditors and Lead Auditors in Thailand or overseas, either during planned Audits or during other training functions.
• To undertake any other activities, as directed by Certification Manager.
• Apply and respect safety, health and environment requirements in daily activities
• Watch for potentially hazardous working conditions or work practices and report them to his or her supervisor as soon as possible.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering/Sciences or related fields
• At least 3 years experiences for Audit of TISI (Thai industrial Standard Institute)
• Knowledge in technical, managerial or professional position involving the exercise of judgement, problem solving and communication with other managerial or professional personnel, peers customer and/or other interested parties.
• At least 2 years’ experience in training, consulting, implementation or management system standards and/or Business Continuity Management (BCM) are preferable.
• Required for ISO 9000 certificated / Lead Auditor
• Experience for ISO 17020 on audit, training and product certification Training
• Good command of spoken and written in English with computer literacy
• Good communication, negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills, service-minded.
• Own Car with driving license.
• Able to travel up country working