Training Analyst (Training Requirements)
Please find the JD attached:
Minimum 5 years experience in a Training environment, preferably with UK Armed Forces.
• Thorough understanding of the DSAT QS and its associated procedures, specifically in relation to setting of training requirements and Training Needs Analysis.
• Extensive experience of courseware development, preferably within a Training Development environment applying DSAT QS.
• Familiarity with a range of quality standards and models.
• Preparation of concise management reports in English.
• Planning and project management skills
• Design and preparation of spread sheet solutions.
• Skilled in the use of MS Office software Word, Excel, Access and Project.
• Customer focus and good business sense.
• Have the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
• Have an analytical and logical approach.
• Be prepared to travel throughout KSA on a regular basis.
• Have excellent time management skills.
• Be fluent in Speaking, Reading, Writing and Listening in the English Language.
• Hold a valid driving license from country of origin.