Training Quality Assurance Lead
This vacancy has now expired.
Our Client, a leading JV combining two of the world's major Oil Companies sits at the very heart of Saudi Arabia’s petrochemical industry producing a wide range of products using the latest cutting edge technologies
Lead the certification/ recertification scheme of the refinery operators and maintenance technicians in compliance with the certification/ recertification procedures.
1. Facilitate certification/rectification sessions of all candidates.
2. Reviewing (QA) of all test bank questions during / after development.
3. Editing of all test bank items.
4. Training users on the test item bank system and scoring system.
5. Generating hard copy tests for certification/recertification.
6. Conducting periodic independent reviews of the certification process.
7. Performing item analysis to ensure validity and reliability of test results.
8. Track certification progress of employees.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• B.Sc. Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
• 5 years as field trainer.
• Certified assessor level III or higher
Class room instruction, preparation and reporting.
Development of Support Training Material
Training material Quality assurance