Oil & Gas
Production Processes Control
• Control and monitor production process parameters via DCS or at process areas to ensure that all parameters are complied with regulations, SOP and Instruction to achieve output targets.
• Analyze and solve the problem occurred during processing production to prevent impact on any other process.
• Supervise production team in field on the tasks related to production activities to ensure that all process parameters are in control.
• Record process data and operation parameter to ensure that all information are available.
• Keep production facilities and equipment in operational condition in order to achieve minimum loss of productivity and create maximum efficiency.
• Prepare shift report and communicate necessary information to next crew in an effectively manner.
Participate in other related activities.
• Keep work area clean and dry in accordance with documented procedures and 5S standard.
• Enter information related to maintenance work order to ensure that all information are communicated to maintenance functions.
• Participate in production support activities such as Skills Block training program, TPM to enhance skills in production processes control and ensure that production processes are run smoothly.
Safety and Quality System
• Perform work under PTH safety policy and participate in all set of safety activity such as safety training, safety improvement, BBS program and etc. to ensure that all work and related activities are in safe manner.
• Work safely, maintain safe working environment, and adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Actively participate in safety initiatives.
• Support and comply with Quality/ Food Safety Management System and regulatory compliance.
• Follow all environmental health and safety regulation, procedure, safe works practice and concerned the environmental impact.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering, Science or related field.
• Knowledge of Distributed Control System (DCS).
• Knowledge of (Chemical) Process Industry.
• Knowledge of Food Safety and Quality System is preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience (Diploma Graduate) or Minimum 3 years of experience (Bachelor’s Degree Graduate) in Chemical or Petrochemical or Food Industry.
• Solid skills in DCS control.
• Fair command of English communication.
• Good skill of MS Office e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
• Safety Officer Supervisory Level is preferred
• Drive for result
• Process Management
• Safety Awareness
• Problem Solving