Vehicle Integration Engineer- 30810
Our Client is a world leading Automotive OEM which is responsible for some of the most iconic 4x4's & Sports Cars produced. Due to the huge demand for current models and substantial investment in future projects there is a requirement for more resources across the business in engineering & manufacturing on a contract basis.
Vehicle Integration Engineer - Drives the development of the vehicles key attributes and its sign-off tests to meet key project milestone deliverables. Leads the resolution of cross functional technical conflicts and engineering issues as an individual or through the vehicle engineering team to resolution. Driving the team in the planning and build of its prototype vehicle fleet and their technical sign-off. This role can work in both the physical and virtual world depending on the detail deployment in the team and the time of the programme. All of this to be achieved against tight deadlines with high visibility in the business.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
3 KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
1. An engineering background and strong problem solving skills, ideally with a passion for cars and general knowledge of vehicle systems and technology.
2. A pro-active approach and a willingness to adapt to different priorities through the course of a vehicle development programme whilst being capable of working with and coordinating a wide range of teams to efficiently deliver optimum solutions is essential.
3. Candidate should be organised, self motivated, confident, able to provide leadership to interfacing activities and present data professionally to a senior level.
* Engineering degree or equivalent. Would consider others for the correct personal skill set. There is no pre-requisite for experience levels but candidates must be able to demonstrate the skills required
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
* In addition a thorough knowledge of whole vehicle engineering and integration process would be a significant advantage. Knowledge of Automotive Product Creation & Delivery processes.