* Manages vendor training budget.
* Verify training requirements (operating and maintenance) for procurement (purchasing) equipment in Contracts
* Cooperates with company contract department in order to deal with the fact that the training requirements (operating and maintenance) are included in Contracts for procurement (purchasing) equipment.
* Coordinates and manage contractor information queries and site visits. Facilitate site visit
approvals, logistics, and interfacing with appropriate subject matter experts
* Provides subject matter expertise related to vendor administration to the company Operations Support specialists to create effective training material using the appropriate delivery methods (e.g., classroom, video, e-learning)
* Delivers vendor training to ensure vendors are properly informed on all relevant policies and procedures.
* Coordinates the documentation of all training material and schedules/documents all required training with vendors to meet company requirements and drive consistency and integrity.
* Ensures communication efforts related to vendor relations and administration.
* Provides regular reports on the types training needs; makes recommendations for revised/additional training and communication.
* Provides insight and input to management on updating policies, guidelines and criteria related to vendor procedures to improve overall vendor support and effectiveness.
* Works internally across the company, as well as externally with other programs, to learn and share best practices and to identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness of vendor training and support.
* Coordinates the development and execution of the Train the Trainer program for certification of company CDG Specialist delivery of selected vendor training.
* Ensures that vendor training is developed and documented in accordance with company requirements.
* Higher Education.
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Training. Experience of contracting and purchasing processes is desirable.
* English Language upper-intermediate.
* Language literacy (oral and written) -Kazakh, Russian and English.
* Analytical mindset.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to develop the documents according to tasks.
* Knowledge of:
Methods to draft technical tasks while developing training materials and other documents to develop competency in compliance with customer requirements;
Training material standardization processes;
Training quality assessment processes;
Operating procedures standardization process;
Base Operations process equipment purpose/use;
* Excellent communication and team-work skills.
* Planning and prioritizing skills, skills to deliver presentations and conduct meetings.
* Adaptability, flexibility
* Quick learner
* Good PC user skills of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook).
* Candidate skills will be assessed before interview
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.