VP, Head of Legal Governance Department
To provide advice and ensure proper policies with a view to promoting business ethics and ensure that business in conducted in compliance with law and regulations.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Effectively perform functional accountabilities below:
− Provide legal advice, support and assistance to various functions of the Company and its key subsidiaries, including drafting and review of policies in order to ensure that their businesses will be conducted in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and the Company’s policies
− Manage process of identifying and reporting legal risks that are expected to be critically importance to the business of the Company, in particular in relation to any breach of ethical standard
2. Develop action plan to provide good guideline and instruction to create employees’ awareness of the Company’s policies and laws, e.g. data privacy, company’s no-gift policy, compliance, dtac policy legal and other policies accountable by Legal Division.
3. Improve the working process to ensure proper risk mitigation and contract drafting process.
4. Ensure compliance of work with good ethics standard set by the Stock Exchange Committee, e.g. connected party transaction;
5. Ensure good information management within the Company;
6. Any other task as assigned by Head of Legal; and
7. Ensure the employees’ effective training and understanding of the Company’s policies.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Bachelor of law or higher from leading Thai universities and/or abroad
• 12 years (bachelor) or 8 years (Master of law) or more of working experience in legal Governance or Ethics and Compliance
• Litigation experience is an advantage
• Experience from leading international law firms, reputable companies or leading government agencies is preferred
• Team player, ability to work under pressure and good inter-relationship skill
• Leadership skill
• Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
• Fluent in Thai and English, both writing and speaking