Oil & Gas
one year renewable
The Warehouse Operator will be responsible:
• Assist in the development and implementation of new strategies for overall warehouse process improvements ensuring consistency and overall business improvement.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal Stakeholders in the Maintenance and Operations teams as well as external Stakeholders.
• Manage material storage to ensure that storage and handling requirements are followed, damages are minimized, and errors are controlled
• Ensure storage & handling of materials in accordance with procedures and regulatory compliance
• Maintain high accuracy standards at all times
• Maintain reports and documentations as required including the maintenance and enhancement of relevant KPI’s
• Maintain training in WHMIS, TDG, H2S, Forklift, ABSA, and others.
• Follow regulatory compliance for handling and storage of PSV’s, PVRV, etc.
• Maintain knowledge of WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act as well as all related governing legislation
The shift is a 7 days on/7 days off, 12 hours a day, Thursday to Thursday. Fly in/fly out schedule with flights included from Calgary and Edmonton.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of warehousing and materials experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
• Warehouseman’s or Partsman’s trades certification a significant asset
• Must have forklift certificate and experience on outdoor lift, narrow aisle, zoom-boom
• Oil and Gas materials management experience an asset
• Must be physically able to lift between 50-100 lbs.
• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, (or similar system) MS Word, and Excel are an asset
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
For further information or to discuss any opportunities, Contact Colum Calnan at Fircroft on +1 403 817 2912