Oil & Gas
one year renewable
The Warehouse Operator will be responsible:
• Assist in the development and implementation of new strategies for overall warehouse process improvements ensuring consistency and overall business improvement.
• Provide exceptional customer service to internal Stakeholders in the Maintenance and Operations teams as well as external Stakeholders.
• Manage material storage to ensure that storage and handling requirements are followed, damages are minimized, and errors are controlled
• Ensure storage & handling of materials in accordance with procedures and regulatory compliance
• Maintain high accuracy standards at all times
• Maintain reports and documentations as required including the maintenance and enhancement of relevant KPI’s
• Maintain training in WHMIS, TDG, H2S, Forklift, ABSA, and others.
• Follow regulatory compliance for handling and storage of PSV’s, PVRV, etc.
• Maintain knowledge of WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act as well as all related governing legislation
The shift is a 7 days on/7 days off, 12 hours a day, Thursday to Thursday. Fly in/fly out schedule with flights included from Calgary and Edmonton.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 - 5 years of warehousing and materials experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
• Warehouseman’s or Partsman’s trades certification a significant asset
• Must have forklift certificate and experience on outdoor lift, narrow aisle, zoom-boom
• Oil and Gas materials management experience an asset
• Must be physically able to lift between 50-100 lbs.
• Must have working knowledge of SAP Material Management module, (or similar system) MS Word, and Excel are an asset