Well Site Leader
Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
ONLY AZERBAIJANI CITIZENS ARE NEEDED
Provide visible safety leadership & Encourage workers to “Stop The Job”
• Manage interface between Rig Contractor Safety Management System (SMS), Company Operational Management System (OMS) and adherence to Company Standards, Policies and Practices
• Monitor Safety Critical Equipment (SCE) Maintenance activities including deferrals.
• Ensure that all planned operations are risk assessed and adequate barriers and mitigations are in place.
• Ensure Well Control Bridging Document requirements are adhered to.
• Ensure all Environmental Rules & Regulations and Safety Management system are adhered to
• Conduct audits and Leadership Inspections (Continuous Audit Process & Permit to Work) as required
• Demonstrate strong operational leadership, in line with Company Values and Behaviours
• Accountable for meeting AGT Region - Minimum Expectations for a WSL
• Accountable for the execution of well site operations in accordance with the approved plan
• Accountable for understanding , and effective communication of, all operational risk and associated mitigations
• Ensure all deviations from the agreed plan are discussed with the rig management team and, if appropriate, office based wells team
• Ensure efficient movement of all personnel, equipment and materials
• Accountable for the preparation, understanding and issuing of Rig Work Instructions
• Accountable for accurate recording at the Well-site, i.e. Daily Drilling Reports and ensuring distribution
• Manage Service Companies as required
• Accountable for conducting morning calls with onshore operations team
• Responsible for investigation and close out of all Non Productive Time (NPT) or failures relating to Wells operations
• Accountable to complete Company Contractor Scorecards, Non Conformance Reports (NCRs) and provide feedback as required
• Accountable for conducting After Action Reviews to capture and embed lessons learned / opportunities for improvement
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Essential Education • Valid Well Control for Subsea and Surface Supervisory Level to Industry Accreditation for example: International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC), International Well Control Forum (IWCF) WellCap
• Minimum Upper Immediate English Proficiency for Reading, Writing and Speaking
Essential experience and job requirements • Minimum seven (7) years of experience in drilling operations.
• Minimum Three (3) years of experience as Drilling WSL (Drilling Supervisor) in offshore or onshore environment (platform, drill ship, semi-submersible or land rigs,)
• Demonstrable leadership of Safety and Risk Management
Other Requirements (eg Travel, Location) n/a
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
• WSL experience with a Global Major Oil Operator
• Demonstrable capabilities of leading, developing, training and coaching less experienced National Drilling personnel.
• A degree or diploma in engineering or equivalent technical discipline.
• Proven track record as strong team player, strong interpersonal, decision making, time management and organisational skills and ability to work and interface with other disciplines.
• Offshore operational drilling experience in: High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT) wells, Extended Reach (ERD), Directional Drilling, Narrow Margin Frac/Pore Pressure and rig based work-over / side-track operations.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft applications and morning reporting/database systems (i.e. OpenWells),