Well Testing - Operator
This vacancy has now expired.
Perform as part of Well Test crew for smooth operations to client satisfaction
1) Maintain a safe area of work, promote safe working practices and aim for an accident and incident free environment.
2) Procedures have been followed – to avoid accidents, damage to the equipment, lost of test data, harm to the environment.
3) Attend regular safety meetings prior to and during operations.
4) Maintain good Internal/External customer relationship at all times.
5) Data collected accurately and presented professionally to operators in order to achieve a high quality report for the client.
6) Assistance in rigging up the equipment, pressure testing and function testing the equipment
7) Assistance in all other maintenance duties as required by Welltest supervisor and well test chief operators.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
1.Min of 2 years Welltest experience
2.Understanding operating and maintenance procedures.
3.Understanding of the principles and theory of well testing operations.
4.Understanding the pressure testing sequences and company’s procedures on pressure testing.
5.Understanding the pressure rating of well test equipment and material types.
6.Good communication skills required - written & verbal.