Oil & Gas
This vacancy has now expired.
Our client is a world-wide manufacturing organisation, employing thousands of people in a variety of disciplines. Operating from 6 manufacturing sites in Europe and a host of sites globally their product is found in some form or other in every home.
• To plan maintenance, defects and modifications for mini/major events for a designated production area in line with site safety standards.
• Work list management
• Liaise with other teams to compile Job Method Sheets (JMS) / Job Packs in accordance to work list.
• Schedule all mini / major event jobs in a designated area.
• Contribute to the timely completion of activities through preparation and coordination.
• Ensure that all planning efforts are undertaken in a timely and accurate manner working to set standards.
• To play a lead role in all pre event worklist meetings ensuring all requirements are identified and minuted with follow up of all outstanding actions.
• Liaise with work manager and asset engineers.
• Chair work list meetings with virtual teams.
• Plan detail activities; identify materials, subcontractor / specialist requirements and resources as required. Create sketches and compile all supporting documentation to complete the task.
• Create status reports of progress
• To ensure all long lead items are identified and sourced.
• To plan individual tasks for the event, identifying man hours and interfaces with other disciplines.
• To produce a detailed schedule in Primavera based on product to product duration for each event and identify resourcing requirements.
• Act as liaison between Supervision for updating the schedule on a day to day basis
• To plan and schedule extra work requirements emerging during an event.
• Produce reports as required to enable progress/ productivity to be shown.
• Procure/chase materials identified from Emergent work, bag and tag materials.
• To ensure that all information is updated and archived and that all learning is captured during the event
• To ensure that all necessary documentation / reporting is issued
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• HNC, equivalent or higher
• Planning and Scheduling experience of similar processes
• Experience of having worked closely with contractors
• Experience of working on a COMAH site.
• Computer literacy: SAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Primavera Enterprise
• Man Management
• Encourages creativity, innovation and continuous improvement