Accessibility Links

Fircroft Thailand Exhibits at Bangkok Post Career & Education Expo

Like postLikeLabel * DEFAULT * en-GB


The exhibition took place at Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre on 3rd and 4th July 2015, and was organised by Post Publishing Co. Ltd., the leading Press & Media Company in Thailand. The event was targeting mainly new graduates and young professionals across all sectors in Bangkok, and attracted almost 4000 visitors over the two days.

The main objectives for exhibiting at this event were to promote the Fircroft brand in all sectors, as well as collecting a number of potential candidates and CVs from various sectors and disciplines. Furthermore, it was the ideal opportunity for business development with potential clients exhibiting at the event.

The team worked together to set up two booths which captured a lot of attention from many visitors. Our experienced and well trained personnel did an excellent job representing Fircroft, by welcoming all visitors and explaining who we are, what we do and how we can help them. Flyers detailing current vacancies and a brief summary of Fircroft and the team were prepared and handed out to visitors in order to promote our name. Furthermore, Fircroft souvenirs were given out to those who like “Fircroft Thailand” on Facebook, gaining more than 400 likes over the two-day event.

Our intern, Shubham Agrawal, prepared and conducted a market survey in order to measure the level of awareness of Fircroft’s name in the market. A total of 390 people responded, 53% of whom were professionals, and the remaining 47% being new graduates. The results showed that we must continue to work on growing and communicating the brand across our current and target markets.

With the skills and experience gained from the success of the Bangkok Post Career Expo and the previous exhibitions at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Fircroft Thailand plans to participate in future exhibitions as part of our branding and market penetration strategy to the new sectors. This will help us to stay competitive and continue to grow as a market leader in the industry.

Back to Top

By clicking "Save" you consent to
receiving matching jobs based on the
job/page you are viewing by email from
Fircroft, as detailed in our privacy policy
Fircroft would like to keep you up to date with our current vacancies and latest company updates via email. Occasionally Fircrofts marketing may contain 3rd party or affiliate information, however we will not share your personal data with any 3rd parties without your consent. From time to time, we might contact you to get your views on the service you have received. To help you get the best out of Fircroft, we may personalise them based on your location and how you use
Fircroft would like to keep you up to date with the latest company updates and vacancies via SMS / Text messages
Your consent options above means that Fircroft cannot contact you about any new or alternative career vacancies. If you want Fircroft to only contact you about the role(s) you have applied for please continue, however if you would like to be considered for other positions please allow us to contact you by changing one or more of the above consent.