Change your tomorrow by joining RasGas today
RasGas Company Limited (RasGas) is a leading player in the global natural gas industry, supplying and delivering liquefied natural gas (LNG) to an international portfolio of customers, with a fleet of long term chartered LNG vessels.
Based in Qatar, RasGas has seven LNG trains with a total production capacity of around 37 million tonnes per annum, in addition to sales gas and helium production facilities.
RasGas is also the developer and manager of the Barzan Gas Project, which is a domestic sales gas project strategically important for the long-term sustainable development of Qatar. When fully online in 2015, RasGas will be the largest single gas processors in the world. Why RasGas? Continuous Professional Development:
As a RasGas employee, you will benefit from a wide range of tailored
learning activities and training programs to help you master your key
skills and develop new insights. Within the company, the mechanisms to deliver high-quality initiatives are centered around:
The RasGas job family model - Professional development planning - Structured career paths and progression - Aligned rewards and incentives - Provision of world-class processes and systems to facilitate a culture of learning and growth - Competency based employee progression
More than 50 nationalities are represented in the RasGas workforce, where you will be exposed to a truly multicultural, multinational environment. At RasGas professionals from around the globe share their experience and knowledge. Quality Lifestyle:
We believe that the time that you spend with family and friends is
as important as the time you spend at work. Living and working in
Qatar you can benefit from:
- High-quality housing and recreational facilities
- Access to world-class medical/dental facilities
- Fully accredited international schools and universities
- International sporting events (golf, tennis, football, etc.)
- Wide selection of shopping experiences.
The RasGas workforce is made up of talented professionals. They
work in a stimulating, rapidly changing environment, which requires
outstanding interpersonal skills, flexibility, cooperation and team
spirit, in addition to professional qualifications.
To attract and retain such talents, RasGas has adopted a progressive
strategy which involves continuous investment in our human capital.
One aspect of this strategy is to offer a competitive compensation
and benefits package, including the following:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Annual individual performance-based salary increase and bonuses
- End-of-service benefits
- Free company accommodation with paid utilities and maintenance provided
- Furniture allowance
- Children’s education assistance and school transportation allowance
- Medical and dental care
- Life and personal injury insurance
- Interest-free car loan
- Transportation allowance
- Company-provided transport to and from work
- Generous annual leave with airfares paid for the employee and dependents
- Shipping allowance
- Health club membership assistance
- Annual professional membership fees
- Selection of company discounts at local entertainment venues, including shops and restaurants.